neolys Index du Forum

neolys Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Syncing with Google Calendar

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    neolys Index du Forum -> Raid -> Calendrier
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 10:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Syncing with Google Calendar Répondre en citant

HI

I have been a Vueminder Lite user for 2 years. I like the program very much.
I recently upgraded to the trial version for the main purpose of being able to sync two ways to Google on my phone and tablet.
I am not able to sync from Vueminder Pro Trial to go to Google Calendar to Vueminder. I have done a lot of searches with Google searches. None of the suggestions that I have tried have worked. 
I exported Vueminder events to a Google calendar import the events. This worked fine, but does not sync with Google, even though the software says it has synced.
I suspect that the Trial version of Pro may be crippled in some way, perhaps inadvertently.
Unless I can be certain that a purchased version of Pro will in fact sync both ways, I am reluctant to make the purchase.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://www.vueminder.com/forums/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1951
Blockchain Marketing

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 10:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    neolys Index du Forum -> Raid -> Calendrier Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange